GM Powerglide High Performance Reverse Clutch Anti-Drag Powerpack
Made in the USA by Alto Products Corp
- (6) 032744 Red Eagle® Frictions (.100”)
- (3) 019713KUP1 Kolene® Steel (.070”)
- (2) 019703K Kolene® Steel Plate (.070”)
- (1) 019703K150 Kolene® Selective Steel (.060”)
- (1) 019703K200 Kolene® Selective Steel (.078”)
- (1) 019703K228 Kolene® Selective Steel (.090”)
- (1) 019703K254 Kolene® Selective Steel (.100”)
- (1) 019703K280 Kolene® Selective Steel (.110”)
NOTE: For best results, assemble the reverse clutch pack using OE thickness steel plates and the selective steel plate provided in the kit to get the desired clutch pack clearance.
- Install an OE type steel plate against the apply piston followed by a friction disc, an Anti-Drag® steel plate and then a friction disc.
- Install an OE type steel plate, followed by another friction disc, an AntiDrag® steel plate and friction disc.
- Now you are ready to install a Selective Steel plate then a friction disc, an Anti-Drag® steel plate and then a friction disc.
- Finally, install the pressure plate followed by the snap ring.
- When finished it is necessary to force the clutch pack down in order to install the snap ring. This is a normal practice.
ALTO PRODUCTS CORP # 019758