Now Every Rebuilder Can Get the Right Clutches for Their Build!
Whatever Your Way Is, You Can Have It!
Global Transmission Parts Banner Rebuild Kits for GM 4L60E and 4L65E automatic transmissions comes with the highest quality collection of seals, gaskets and o-rings available and your choice of a complete clutch plate module made by the best manufactures in the industry.
Clutch Plate Options
With a 4L60E/4L65E Transmission Banner Kit from Global Transmission Parts you get to select the friction module for your rebuild. All of our friction clutch plate kits are manufactured in the USA by the industry's top manufactures like Alto, Raybestos, Borg-Warner and Exedy. So, now if you are doing a high-performance build or just trying to get the truck back on the road you get the perfect clutches for the job.
- Complete High-Energy Clutch Plate Friction Module by Alto Products
- High-Energy 3/4 Clutch Pack Friction Module by Raybestos Powertrain
- Z-Pak 3-4 Module with Tan Friction Plates by Raybestos Powertrain
- Performance Stage-1 Red Plate Clutch Module by Raybestos Powertrain
- OEM Exedy Module
- OEM Borg Warner
Year Range Options
All of our 4L60E/4L65E Banner Rebuild Kits come with an overhaul kit, manufactured by Precision International, that contains the highest quality collection of seals, gaskets, o-rings and other soft components for your transmission's year range.
- 1993-2000 with Piston Lip Seals
- 1997-2000 with Molded Rubber Pistons
- 2001-2003 with Molded Rubber Pistons
- 2004-2013 with Molded Rubber Pistons and Paper Valve Body Gaskets
- 2007-2013 with Molded Rubber Pistons and Bonded Valve Body Plate
Pan Gasket Options
- Cork/Rubber - Comes standard in all kits. Best gasket material to use on OE pans with uneven mating surface. Usually can only be used once.
- Fiber Farpak - Upgraded gasket. Best used on new aftermarket pans or OE pans with a smooth mating surface. Usually can be used on multiple oil changes.